COVID-19 Update 1
From Flash Tan
As the COVID-19 coronavirus continues to spread we are all confronted with an issue of great magnitude and our hearts go out to all who have been affected. We would like to take this opportunity to reach out to you about what we are doing here at Flash Tan to maintain the standard of service you expect from us.
At Flash Tan, your safety and the safety of our team is our top priority. We are monitoring the evolving situation and want to highlight a few of the precautionary measures we are reinforcing and implementing across our salons:
• Frequent and thorough handwashing: We are reinforcing with Team Members vigilant handwashing before, continuously throughout, and after their shifts.
• Sanitation and cleanliness: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our salons and tanning equipment, with special attention to high-contact surfaces, such as stools, counters, door handles, booths, and restrooms to ensure our salons remain open to serve you with the highest standard of cleanliness.
As we navigate this dynamic situation, we will adjust our customer experience to meet the conditions of each community we serve and closely monitor local health department news, information & suggestions.
As we do our part to keep our salons clean and safe, we encourage you to take notice of measures from the CDC for preventing the spread of viruses. We know – some of these seem obvious, and some prove to be harder than you think, but following them goes a long way toward staying healthy and keeping our communities safe:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
At Flash Tan, we're committed to ensuring that our salons remain spaces where you can turn to for a satisfying, relaxing tanning experience. Our corporate management team is monitoring updates throughout the day from the CDC and public health officials. We'll continue to stay vigilant of the situation and keep you informed as we overcome these challenges together.
In the meantime, stay safe and healthy.
Flash Tan Management